400 Ardex Park Drive
Recognized by installation professionals, ARDEX Americas is the leading solution and service provider of innovative installation systems. We develop, manufacture and distribute high-performance specialty building products for all aspects of substrate preparation, floor coverings, tile and stone installation systems and architectural concrete, tile and stone installation systems for commercial and residential applications. A family owned company, ARDEX leads through local customer interaction striving for excellence in all that we do. We ensure the job gets done right the first time, to specification and on schedule, minimizing risk and costly callbacks.
ARDEX X 90 OUTDOOR™
MicroteC3 Rapid-Set, Flexible Tile and Stone Mortar
A revolutionary innovation in mortar technology that is formulated with specialty, high-performance ARDEX cements, polymers and microfibers to deliver maximum protection against the harshest weather conditions and provide the highest levels of efflorescence resistance for exterior tile and stone applications. ARDEX X 90 OUTDOOR can be installed over substrates with temperatures as low as 40˚F (5˚C) and can withstand driving rains or be grouted in only 2 hours.
- Highest levels of freeze thaw resistance – Tested at 150+ freeze thaw cycles
- Maximum efflorescence resistance
- Outstanding rapid-setting properties, even at temperatures as low as 40˚F / 5˚C
- Heavy and driving rain-resistant after only 2 hours
- Traffic and grout after just 2 hours
- Thin to medium bed installations up to 5/8” (15 mm)
- Extended open time up to 30 minutes
- Very creamy, easy-to-apply consistency
- Extra long pot life of 60 minutes